Learn how to quickly get started creating videos to explain anything. This session will look at the benefits of using video to explain something and introduce you to two simple tools that will allow you to create different types of video using your computer,
tablet or smartphone. Learn about the potential uses of video to support learning, teaching and feedback.
This is part of the Developing Digital Teaching Practices series, attendance at all is recommended. (Refreshments provided)
After this session you will be able to:
- Know what screencasting is and how it can be used to support learning
- Understand about a range of different tools to capture video
- Capture a screencast using a computer
- Capture a video using a tablet or smartphone
- Edit a video using a tablet or smartphone
- Understand the steps needed to plan and prepare a successful video.