WebLearn is a web-based Virtual Learning Environment (VLE), which provides tools to support teaching and learning, assessment, collaboration, communication and sharing of resources.
This FREE course is for beginners, aimed at users with little or no experience of the system.
- Navigate in WebLearn
- Discover the terminology and roles
- Use the site info tool to manage your site
- Explore the Resources tool to build your site and Web Content tool, My Workspace
- Look at Email archive, Schedule, Announcements
- See examples of WebLearn sites
- Familiarity with Windows and file management
- No HTML skills or prior knowledge of WebLearn
- Learning technologists offer a variety of taught courses to support the use of WebLearn.
- Course books for the formal courses (three-hour sessions) can be downloaded for self study from the IT Learning Centre Portfolio
- WebLearn User Group.
- All courses are free of charge.