RapidMooc is a new facility available at the University of Oxford. It makes recording powerful instructional videos as simple as connecting a laptop to a projector.
RapidMooc has been used to create successful videos for a variety of purposes including:
- Mini lectures presenting academic content
- Short summaries of academic papers
- Pitches for elective lectures
- Staff training and induction videos
- Presentations of student projects
- Video CVs summary
You can find out more about it by watching this video created using RapidMooc.
If you would like to come to try RapidMooc, perhaps even to record a trial video, get in touch with Dominik Lukeš (Dominik.Lukes@sbs.ox.ac.uk).